passionnés de courses Index du Forum

passionnés de courses
forum d echange sur les courses hippiques

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

HQ/#Prodigy/Take Hos.pi-tal 20-05-2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    passionnés de courses Index du Forum -> passionnés de courses -> passionnés de courses
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
palgoth

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 03:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ/#Prodigy/Take Hos.pi-tal 20-05-2016 Répondre en citant

Prodigy Take Hospital > urlin.us/2bcde

Discuss.This.Song.Add.a.new.song.discussion.Request...abortedBurrrr!...(Page...not...found)...Sorry,...we...didn't...mean...for...that...to...happen!...You...can...search...Genius...by...using...the...search...bar...above,...or...go...back...to...the...homepageTheprodigy.comTake...Me...To...The...Hospital...Lyrics...from...Invaders...Must...DieAfter.exiting.they.watch.a.group.of.people,.who.are.dressed.in.black.and.wearing.bear.masks,.spray.paint.and.further.vandalise.the.vehiclereleased...on...31...August...2009,[1]...the...CD...single...includes...the...Sub...Focus...remix...and...the...12"...single...also...includes...a...Rusko...remix.Correct...this...Line...Record...a...Video...Annotation...Edit...Video...Id...Add...an...Image...Formatting...Help...Save...(shift+enter)...cancel...Add...an...image,...video,...or...tweet...by...pasting...in...the...URL:...Add...a...link...like...this:...[Check...out...my...fave...website](...Simple...formatting:...*Italicize...Album...Titles*...>...This...is...how...you...quote...from...other...sources...How...to...write...for...Genius......Save...Video......Re-record...Video......Watch...Video...Again...12".vinyl[edit]More...information...is...available...with...DEBUG=True.CD.single.promo[edit]v..t..e..The..Prodigy..Liam..Howlett..Keith..Flint..Maxim..Leeroy..Thornhill..Sharky..Albums..Experience..Music..for..the..Jilted..Generation..The..Fat..of..the..Land..Always..Outnumbered,..Never..Outgunned..Invaders..Must..Die..The..Day..Is..My..Enemy..EPs..What..Evil..Lurks..Live..albums..World's..on..Fire..Compilation..albums..Their..Law:..The..Singles..19902005..DJ..mix..albums..The..Dirtchamber..Sessions..Volume..One..Video..albums..Electronic..Punks..Singles.."Charly".."Everybody..in..the..Place".."Fire/Jericho".."Out..of..Space".."Wind..It..Up..(Rewound)".."One..Love".."No..Good..(Start..the..Dance)".."Voodoo..People".."Poison".."Firestarter".."Breathe".."Serial..Thrilla".."Smack..My..Bitch..Up".."Baby's..Got..a..Temper".."Girls".."Hotride".."Spitfire".."Voodoo..People"/"Out..of..Space".."Invaders..Must..Die".."Omen".."Warrior's..Dance".."Take..Me..to..the..Hospital".."Nasty".."The..Day..Is..My..Enemy".."Wild..Frontier".."Wall..of..Death".."Ibiza".."Rhythm..Bomb".."Get..Your..Fight..On..Related..articles..Discography..Ragged..Flag..Flint..Warriors..Dance..Festival..The..music..video..became..available..to..view..exclusively..on..the..VidZone..application..for..PlayStation..3..on..4..August..2009;..it..was..posted..on..the..official..website..and..YouTube..channel..on..5..AugustMore.Images.All.Versions.Edit.Release.Sell.This.Item.The.Prodigy.‎–.Take.Me.To.The.Hospital.Label:.Take.Me.To.The.Hospital.‎–.HOSPCDS05PXX.Format:.CD,.Single,.Promo,.Cardboard.Country:.UK.Released:.2009.Genre:.Electronic.Style:.Breakbeat,.Dubstep,.Drum.n.Bass.Tracklist.Hide.Credits.1.Take.Me.To.The.Hospital.(09.EQ).3:42.2.Take.Me.To.The.Hospital.(Subfocus.Remix)Remix.–.Subfocus*.4:33.3.Take.Me.To.The.Hospital.(Rusko.Remix)Remix.–.Rusko.4:23.4.Take.Me.To.The.Hospital.(Adam.F.&.Horx.Remix)Remix.–.Adam.F,.Horx.5:33.5.Take.Me.To.The.Hospital.(Losers.Middlesex.A.&.E.Remix)Remix.–.Losers.5:48.6.Take.Me.To.The.Hospital.(Josh.Homme.&.Liam.H's.Wreckage.Mix)Remix.–.Josh.Homme,.Liam.H*.4:09.Companies,.etcContents...1...Music...video...2...Track...listing...2.1...CD...single...2.2...12"...vinyl...2.3...CD...single...promo...2.4...Digital...download...3...Charts...4...References..."Take...Me...to...the...Hospital"...is...the...twenty-first...single...released...by...the...British...electronic...band...The...Prodigy405...Not...Allowed.The.video.ends.with.additional.clips.of.the.band.dancing.and.singing.the.lyrics,.closing.with.the.camera.moving.away.from.the.now.unrecognisable.ambulanceTheprodigy.com.Phonographic...Copyright...(p)...–...Cooking...Vinyl...Ventures...Prodigy...Limited...Copyright...(c)...–...Cooking...Vinyl...Ventures...Prodigy...Limited...Credits...Mixed...By...–...Liam...Howlett,...Neil...McLellan...Producer...–...Liam...Howlett...Vocals...–...Keef...Flint*,...Maxim...Written-By...–...Jari...Salo,...Keef...Flint*,...Liam...Howlett,...Paul...Malmstrom*...Notes...Comes...in...a...cardboard...sleeveChart..(2009)..Peak..position..UK..Singles..Chart..38[3]..UK..Dance..Chart..9..Acharts.usRetrieved..2012-03-23Digital.download[edit]"Take...Me...to...the...Hospital"...(09...EQ)...-...3:40..."Take...Me...to...the...Hospital"...(Sub...Focus...Remix)...-...4:33..."Take...Me...to...the...Hospital"...(Rusko...Remix)...-...4:23..."Take...Me...to...the...Hospital"...(Adam...F...and...Horx...Remix)...-...5:33..."Take...Me...to...the...Hospital"...(Losers...Middlesex...A...and...E...Remix)...-...5:48..."Take...Me...to...the...Hospital"...(Josh...Homme...and...Liam...H's...Wreckage...Mix)...-...4:09....Search.Retrieved..2012-03-23..Lyrics..Explore..SongsMost..popularFastest..climbersRecently..addedFeatured..Explore..AlbumsMost..popularFastest..climbersRecently..addedNew..releases..Explore..ArtistsMost..popularFastest..climbersRecently..addedFeaturedBrowse..by..nameBrowse..by..genre..Official..ChartsOverviewSinglesAlbumsUnited..StatesUnited..KingdomCanadaAustraliaSwedenFinlandOther..countries..ContributeSubmitReviewMost..WantedBecome..Moderator..It..was..filmed..onto..VHS..rather..than..digital..recording..equipment..to..obtain..an..old..school..90s..look0.063..Integrate..the..suggestion..into..the..annotation,..keeping..the..contributor..guidelines..in..mindThe..song..shares..its..name..with..the..band's..record..labelMusic.video[edit]Members...Members...CommunityActivityWho...is...onlineWho...is...newWho...is...wherePicturesHall...of...fameChatroom...My...AccountLoginRegisterLost...Login...Details....About..Genius..Embed..a..Text..Verified..Artists..Contributor..Guidelines..Education..Press..Advertise..Privacy..Policy..Jobs..Developers..Terms..of..Use..Contact..us....2016..Genius..Media..Group..Inc f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 03:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    passionnés de courses Index du Forum -> passionnés de courses -> passionnés de courses Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation